Vitamin & Mineral Panel
- Are you eating the right foods?
- Are you deficient in certain nutrients?
- Are you getting what they need for optimal brain & physical development?
- FAQs Chart of the symptoms that maybe related to nutritional deficiencies
The Comprehensive Vitamin & Mineral Panel Analysis is a premier nutritional test that analyzes vitamins, minerals, amino acids, antioxidants, carbohydrate metabolism, fatty acids and metabolites. By doing so a customized nutritional plan maybe put in place for each individual’s biochemical needs. revIvelife™’s next generation of nutritional analysis focuses on what is inside the cells versus your bloodstream. The intracellular levels of nutrients inside your cells is more reflective of what is most bio-available to you over time, hence being a clearer picture of what your true deficiencies are. Blood or serum levels are more apt to change daily with fluctuations in what your daily foods and or nutrient intake is.
- Vitamin A - Immunity, Vision & Growth
- B1-Consistant Growth in Kids, Stress, Energy & Learning
- B2-Energy, metabolism of glucose, fatty acids, and the amino acid tryptophan.
- B3- Energy, skin, digestion, mood
- B6- Skin, Teeth, Muscles, Nerves, Immunity, Metabolism of Carbs, Proteins & Fats
- B12- Growth, Energy, Nervous System, Concentration, Memory & Balance
- Vitamin C- Collegen, Connective Tissue, Bones, Muscles, Blood Vessels, Antioxidant, Immunity & Stress
- Vitamin D- Immunity, Memory, Bones & Nervous System
- Vitamin K2-Cardio Health
- Calcium- Muscles, Bones, Brain Health & Blood Clotting
- Copper- Protein metabolism, Healing, Nervous System, Utilization of Iron & Concentration
- Magnesium- Relaxing Nerves & Digestion, Alkalizes, Sleep & Energy
- Zinc- Immunity, Alertness, Reproductive System, Needed for Absorption of B vitamins
- Glutamine-Digestion & Immunity, Energy
- Serinebrain, central nervous system, mood ( used to make tryptophan which makes serotonin)
- Lipoic Acid-Antioxidant
- CoQ10-Antioxidant, Cardio Protective
- Selenium- Antioxidant, Breast Protective, Growth & Lymph System ( Immunity)
- Vitamin E-Antioxidant, Cardio Protective
- SPECTROX™( Total Antioxidant Function)
- Carnitine- Assists the body in turning fat into energy
- Choline-Brain function, Prevention Alzheimer’s
- Chromium- Blood Sugar & Energy
- Fructose Sensitivity-Digestion, Energy
- Glucose Insulin Metabolism- Blood Sugar Regulation, Energy
- Inositiol- Cardio, Mood
- Oleic Acid- Omega 9 Fatty acid
Highlight: Intercellular Blood Test Of Biochemical Nutrients to determine your nutritional health.
Functional Assessment of: general overview of nutrients and vitamin & mineral balance.
Nutrients Assessed Include:
Optional Add Ons:
Fatty Acids: Omega 3 Fatty Acids: Eicosapentaenoic acid ( EPA) and Docosahexaenoic acid ( DHA)
Amino Acids Panel:
Essential: Histidine, Isoleucine, leucine, lysine, methionine, phenylalanine, threonine, tryptophan, valine
Non Essential: Alanine, arginine, aspartic acid, cysteine, cystine, glutamic acid, glutamine, glycine, ornithine, proline, serine, taurine, tyrosine
Optional Add Ons:
Omega 3 Fatty Acids: 169
Amino Acids: 169
Coenzyme Q10: 139
Consult: 98 ( For existing reviVelife patients who have already had a new patient visit)New Patient Appointment: 249
(It is recommended to have a new patient appointment or a consult to integrate your results for your optimal health plan)
**Fasting is not required**
- Collect two 8-ml blue/black speckled-top CPT tubes of blood using a 21 gauge needle.
- Gently invert 5 times to mix the blood thoroughly with the anticoagulant.
- DO NOT SPIN, REFRIGERATE or FREEZE the specimen.
- Label tube with patient name and date and affix sticker from requisition.
- Tubes and absorbent pad are placed back into clear plastic box.
- The clear plastic box is put into the biohazard bag and sealed. The completed requisition is put into the outside pocket.
- The biohazard bag is then placed into the cardboard box.
- Insert the box into the supplied Lab Pack envelope, seal tightly and affix the FedEx expanded billable stamp to the indicated spot. (Up to 4 boxes may be placed in one Lab Pack envelope.)
- Complete the “Shipper” portion of the stamp.
***IMPORTANT NOTE: If a patient has leukemia, HIV/AIDS, Auto-Immune Condition or is known or suspected to have a low white blood cell count, please collect 3 CPT tubes of whole blood. A low white cell count can result in too few viable cells available for culture and testing***
Shipping is included in the fee.
- DO NOT PLACE THE SHIPMENT IN A DROP BOX
- DO NOT USE THE AUTOMATED SYSTEM WHEN CALLING FOR A PICK UP. SPEAK WITH A CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE.
- It is very important to receive the specimens the day after collection
- Call FedEx for courier pickup ASAP at 800-463-3339, but no later than 3:00PM Monday – Friday
- Give your address as the pickup location
- THE LABORATORY IS OPEN ON SATURDAYS TO RECEIVE SPECIMENS COLLECTED ON FRIDAYS
Results are typically available within 7-10 business days.
Reports are delivered via general mail or electronically (read below for details).